A map can be found here,
see also here for another one.
On the map, the building is marked as Sciences.
The conference will be held at Geneva University, in the
Sciences II building, in the auditorium A150 (ground floor).
Geneva University is located at Quai Ernest-Ansermet, 30.
From Geneva airport:
Three possibilities to go to the Train station (Gare Cornavin), and then see below:
Note that, on arrival by plane to Geneva airport, one can get a free ticket (billet gratuit)
for Geneva public transports valid for 80 minutes from the machines at the exit from
the baggage collection area.
- You can take a train from the airport train station (fastest)
- Bus 5 direction Thonex-Vallard, bus-stop Gare Cornavin
- Bus 10 direction Rive, bus-stop 22 canton (Gare Cornavin)
A passenger, traveling with the free ticket, must be
able to present an airplane ticket / boarding pass if checked.
From the train station (Gare Cornavin):
- Bus 1 direction Petit-Bel-Air, bus stop: Ecole-de-Médecine
- Tram 15 direction Palettes, stop at Uni Mail
Back to the Conference home page