Recent Advances in Quantum Integrable Systems
22-26 August 2016
RAQIS'16 is a satellite conference of STATPHYS 26
The conference will be held in GENEVA (Switzerland), at University of Geneva
RAQIS'16 is part of the RAQIS' series, see here for a general presentation.
A poster of the conference (1,9 Mo) can be found
List of lecturers
Steklov Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg
Yale University, New Haven
Rikkyo University, Tokyo
Section de Mathématiques, University of Geneva
Stony Brook University, New York
Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Leeds
Institut de Physique Théorique CEA, Saclay
There will be no conference fees.
Participants and accompanying persons who
wish to take part in the conference dinner will be asked to pay a conference dinner fee.
- Anton Alekseev, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Andrey Bytsko, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Éric Ragoucy, LAPTh, Annecy-le-Vieux, France
- Alexander Volkov, Steklov Mathematical Institute, St-Petersburg, Russia
- e-mail : email@example.com